Our 2019 internship programme is open for applications. You love to see it.
Should you be in the mood to put the skills you learned in the classroom or lecture theatre to the test, then read on friends.
You’re short on time - we get it. Here’s what you need to know.
- We have two positions available
- You will work on campaigns for Bushmills Irish Whiskey, Amazon, Sony and more
- Into events? You’ll work on an award-winning campaign called #BlackBushStories (search on Insta for that one, it’s brilliant if we do say so ourselves) among others…
- If you love news and tech, you’ll join our Amazon UK team working on some very exciting and top secret stuff
- If local brands are your thing, we’ve got a few of those for you to get your teeth into too
- Like writing? Good. You’ll be doing lots of it for social channels, websites, blogs, media and more
- Some of your work will be posted on social channels with millions of followers (no lie)
- You’ll have a dedicated agency pal who will be your go-to for everything you need
- You’ll receive full, in-depth training from some of the best PR folk in the business
- You’ll have access to a whole load of brilliant benefits that really are too long to list here (genuinely)
- You will work in a fun, supportive and slightly mad team of award-wining, highly-creative, super-organised people with impeccable taste in music*
- You will get a nice MacBook (that stuff is important to some people, ya know)
- You will be paid. There ain’t no free labour round here
- You’ll get an invite to our Christmas party and trust us on this, it’s an absolute BANGER this year
What are we looking for? You will:
- Be up for the challenge of working in a fast-paced PR consultancy in Holywood
- Be keen to kickstart your PR career with clients in the UK, ROI and Northern Ireland
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Be able to drive, have a full, clean UK driving license and have access to a car
- Absolutely love it
If that sounds good and you like the cut of our jib, then apply.
How do you do that?
Email your CV to email@example.com along with:
- Your favourite meme (create your own if you like)
- The name of your favourite book and a line or two on why you like it
- The name of the actor who would play you in a movie about your life and WHY
- Up to 100 words on why you’d like to work here
If you need further information on the role, salary, benefits, good places to go for lunch in Holywood, predictions for this season's Premier League title race, whether a Jaffa Cake is a cake or a biscuit or anything else you’d like to have a chat about, then email Vicci.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 23rd August 2019.