We are looking for an Assistant PR Executive to join the agency and support us on lots of fun, cutting edge campaigns for national and international brands such as Amazon, Bushmills, Sony, Universal Pictures and more.
If you know anything about Clearbox you'll know we're after a creative-thinking, multi-tasking, content-writing, media-monitoring, boundary-pushing PR all-star. Think this could be you?
The talented new team member will be responsible for:
- Writing press content, news stories, articles, case studies and product pitches
- Pitching press content and feature ideas to national, regional and trade journalists
- Responding to phone calls and emails from the press and influencers
- Monitoring social chatter, media coverage and reporting results to the wider team and clients
- Attending and assisting the running of events
- Monitoring brand social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram
- Delivering analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic and engagement figures
- Maintaining client media lists, coverage trackers, industry reports and events guest lists
- Brainstorming weird, wonderful and, above all, impactful ideas for PR campaigns
- Creating content for Clearbox's digital and social channels
You'll get tons of benefits being part of the team, including:
- 20 days holiday
- 10 public holidays
- Opportunities to win extra days off as part of team competitions
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Access to the party pot to organise an event of YOUR choosing for the whole team
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest brands (and some cracking local ones too)
- Fill your face Fridays – pizza, buns, chocolate in rich supply on a weekly basis
- Be the DJ – oversee our office Sonos and Spotify system where you pick the tunes. No pressure!
Interested? Just answer each of these four questions below in video, text or GIF format and send your content, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and make a first impression
2. Why would you like to work in the creative communications industry in Northern Ireland?
3. Which PR campaign stood out to you this year, and why?
4. Why are you a good fit for the Clearbox team?
The deadline for applications is 8th November 2017 at 5pm.