Hi! It’s Clearbox again. We’re on the hunt for the next perfect fit for our growing team. Could it be you?
As we emerge from a cold old January, we’re hiring for an account executive/senior account executive, which is the perfect role for someone who’s in the early stages of their PR career. The role is based at our lovely Belfast city centre office and is a full-time, permanent position.
We’re open to hearing from applicants who are currently in an account executive position and are ready for the step to senior account executive, or from those who want to boost their skills as an account executive.
The role will pay up to £25,000 (AE) or £30,000 (SAE) and your benefits will include:
We work for global clients including Amazon, Oatly, Deliveroo and Sky. We also work with local brands like Taste & Tour, Morelli’s Ice Cream, 3EN and Synergy Learning.
Your role will involve generating media coverage, drafting editorial materials, managing the smooth running of events and much more. While we do manage many social media channels and digital campaigns, we aren’t a social media agency, so if you want a role focused solely on digital, we aren’t the right fit for you at the moment.
If you meet the criteria below, this might be your bag:
It’ll help if you’re interested in the media and keep up to date with the latest news happening both at home and abroad, too.
If you can promise us that you’ll throw yourself into every campaign we run, find creative solutions to everyday problems and be open to learning new things, we promise to invest in getting your career to where you want it to go.
Last year, we won the Best Employee Development Programme award at the Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards, so we can put our money where our mouth is.
Sound like something you’re up for?
To apply for the position, please send your CV along with your dream brand collaboration (with a brief explanation), to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Monday 5th February.
Our values are important to us, so before you hit send, make sure you align with the below.
• Don’t be a dick. We respect each other, we respect our clients, we respect our suppliers, and we respect ourselves.
• Creativity. We have original ideas that add value. We are curious and passionate.
• Hard work. We’re the hardest workers in the room. We believe there are no shortcuts to success.
• Humility. Every day is a school day. We’re never too old to learn something new. We reject know-it-alls. We listen more than we talk.
• Consistency. We can be counted on to act in a predictable manner. We show up every day.
• Accountability. We are answerable for our actions and the actions of our team. We uphold commitments to each other and to our clients.
• Care. We care. For our team, our clients, our standards, our results, our community, our impact.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a role your own at Clearbox if you align with our vision, values and standards. You’ll do this alongside a brilliant team delivering campaigns for an ever-growing client list, enjoy flexible working from your home, the Clearbox office or a country of your choice and occasionally venture to London, Berlin and sometimes further afield. Did we mention we went to New York for our 10th birthday? Potentially? lol