Job: PR Account Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Based: Hybrid working between our office in Holywood and your home. Or the local coffee shop. Or wherever you get your Wi-Fi.
To help support the growth of our agency and our team, we are creating four new Account Executive positions. The salary range is £18,000 - £23,000, depending on your experience, and you’ll get healthcare and unlimited holidays among many other benefits.
You’ll work with big brands on impactful campaigns, be able to think and act creatively and take the next step on your career ladder with a diverse and welcoming team. You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside a cool team of people in Berlin through our sister agency, Laika.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing as part of your role.
- Campaigns with clout. You’ll work on campaigns for clients like Amazon, Universal Pictures, Zoopla and more. PS some of these are award-winning too.
- Social media savvy? You’ll help create content for social channels and blogs for our clients and shape the direction of our own company’s social channels.
- Like to travel? You can join our exchange programme with our sister agency in Berlin, Laika. You’ll have the opportunity to work in Laika’s office and spend some time in Berlin.
- The write stuff. You’ll be able to put your writing skills to the test with press releases for Amazon, features for 3EN, research stories for Zoopla and profiles for Neptune Software.
- You’ll work in Northern Ireland, Ireland, the UK and across Europe to shout about our clients, targeting well-known titles across multiple countries.
- You’ll have a dedicated agency pal who will be your go-to for everything you need.
- You’ll receive training from our talented team of professionals and external experts based in the UK - some of whom have done the role you’re applying for.
- You’ll have access to a load of brilliant benefits including unlimited annual leave, private healthcare, access to mental wellbeing training and support with The Mind Tribe and excellent office music*
- You’ll work in a supportive, inclusive team of highly creative, super-organised people with excellent taste in reality TV but questionable taste in sweets.
- You’ll get your own MacBook, just like everyone else.
- We have a fridge that's 50% full of chocolate and 50% full of Huel. Balance.
*Depends on who has access to the Spotify that day
So, who are we looking for…?
You will have:
- Excellent grammar and communications skills (written and verbal)
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A willingness to learn but confidence to share ideas and build relationships.
- A good understanding of all social media platforms and what makes engaging content.
- Knowledge of the media including national, regional, trade and consumer press - print, online and broadcast.
- Experience of working under pressure with an ability to meet deadlines.
- A willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- A match with our company values.
- 5 GCSEs Grade A-C (including English)
Previous PR agency experience (one year+)
Experience of working with consumer brands (in a PR, social or digital capacity)
Experience of writing content that’s been published (for example press releases, blogs, social content)
A degree or equivalent qualification (for example, HND in PR)
How to apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV – this can be in any form you choose…video, blog post, Insta reel, TikTok video - anything that tells us about YOU.
- In your application, please also include some brief thoughts or words on:
- Your go-to news sources and why you like them – can be radio, TV, social, print…
- One brand collaboration or PR campaign that impressed you and why.
Clearbox is an equal opportunities employer, and we are members of the PRCA.
Applications will close 18th February 2022 at 5pm.